View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

I am about to blow up- legal advise needed (bumper damage at delivery)

Many of you have seen me and RPI m5 posting about adventure of our M5 at VPC. For Dave, his issue is resolved. For me, my adventure continuous.

As i suspected, BMW VPC is pulling a fast one over me and BMW corporate. I was afraid when I go pick up my car this morning. The damage on my rear diffuser (not the rear bumper- i thought they were one piece assembly) was not repaired.

The ripple above the exhaust is still there, the chip were touched up.

I was livid. According to BMW manifest , the entire rear bumper assembly was replaced and repainted. My car was suppose to be in pristine condition. In reality, the damaged i had in Germany was untouched.

I called BMW. All they did is going to replace the diffuser but still refused to answer what exactly happened to my car. Why I needed a full rear bumper replacement, when the diffuser was only thing damaged.

I am 100% certain that my car was backed into RPI's car on 11/6, which necessitate a bumper change. But BMW VPC was being cheap and did not replace the diffuser hence my original damage is still there.

At this time, I really don't know what to believe. I know VPC is not telling the truth. Either they never replaced the bumper and charged BMW for it, or they damaged my car and did not repair it correctly and retained damage parts.

I am thinking about suing BMW. I can understand things happen at VPC. But to constantly lie to your customer is not acceptable.

Any good lawyer that I can contact in SF area?

Last edited by krispykreme; 11-15-2012 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0