United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SC E90 M3 / 13 F10 M5

Garage List
2009 E90 M3 (superc ...  [10.00]
2013 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
I definitely think he was wrong for doing what he did, but I also doubt anything he did harmed or devalued these cars in the long run. Would I be mad if I saw my car? Possibly, but we would all be naive to think that we are the only person to get excited by these machines and that if younger people have an opportunity to sit in one or drive one, they wouldn't be a little excited by it. My Mom used to let me sit in her cars and turn them on and back out of the garage before I could drive and I would push the gas down to hear the engine growl. I had no idea that it needed to be warm then, and I'm sure he didn't either. I don't believe for a second he was getting in those cars to mess them up. He was just excited, and the "elitist" attitude that since I bought it I should be the only one to sit my ass in the drivers seat is crazy. Cars get treated worse than this at dealerships and during service when you actually do own and hold title to it. They were right for firing him, but to call him a "BMW Basher" is absurd.

lol.. he's not 12 bro. He's a grown ass man with a job who should know better. No excuses.