Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Jet black e93 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserdude View Post
Every consumer you know must have infinite disposable income, but I know many people who can only afford to make one or two significant car purchases and therefore need to keep the car for an extended amount of time. There actually are millions of people in the world who will buy one nice car and keep if forever, not everyone wants to keep cycling out cars or has the ability to. This is the case for many of my family members.
Well...that calls into question your reasoning behind supporting this outrageously priced program. This program IS FOR those who might have disposable incomes because signing up for several thousands a month in a faux-rental program is not exactly for those with a budget in mind.
You're completely correct. I'm just saying some people might want to pay for this service only for one month in order to completely validate their purchase decision. It is very expensive and impractical, but it could be that important to some people and maybe be worth it to negate the massive feeling of regret if they come to decide they chose the wrong car.
Appreciate 0