View Single Post
      06-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #74
Tom C
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8 GC Comp, Shelby GT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Correct...mostly. Nice job reading his website. And do you see any correlation between the 335, 535, 550i, and M5 S63tu whatsoever? Do a little more research into the development of these motors and the turbo technologies being used.

Anyhow, this is not a pissing match about who did what. I was just reiterating that Karl is extremely credible because my reasoning for not mentioning Performing Imports and Noelle was questioned.

A part that you missed on the site a few sentences down: "MST Noelle now supplies many prestigious BMW tuners in Germany and companies in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia/CIS and the United Arab Emirates. noelle motors also will continue along that path and also market its products directly to end customers in Germany." You can draw pretty easy conclusions about the origin and supplier of some of the aforementioned tunes from this (OBD tunes). Alternatively, you can simply call some of these tuners and ask them where their F10 M5 tune comes from. They will tell you.
I didn't miss anything...providing tunes to aftermarket tuners does not = BMW ///M. Yes he has an expertise and great experience with turbos but you previously insinuated that Noelle was more involved with the BMW development than is the case.
Appreciate 0