View Single Post
      04-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #41
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFten View Post
This subject will not get old as the sibling rivalry will never get old.
Different cars for different folks, FOLKS !
To me it is the same as buying my rum... yes rum
You will see a lot of people getting the generic ( M3 ) 3 to 5 year old finely distilled rum...
But there is a shelf in the back of the store, and yes there is this 15 or 20 year old rum ( M5 ), that was sitting in the oak drum and soaked the finer, more subtle smells and slightly different taste.
Don't get me wrong they will both get you drunk when over indulgence will come to play, but..... there are those little differences that will steer you either way ( generic or more refine )
I have driven both cars, extensively before choosing, and have ended up with M5, but I'm sure there are those that went the other way. Was it for the cost ? value ? or any other variant, these are the choices that make us who we are or want to be.
For me M5 is the step up no question, the entire package is exactly what I was aiming for period . M3 is a very fast, better on the track and all, but... it is missing that flare, niche exclusiveness if you will.
That is my 5 cents worth.
Cheers !
I prefer Captain Morgan myself, even though Bacardi is the rum of my people. Lol!

Appreciate 0