View Single Post
      04-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
I've been slaking on showing off the final finish of the wrap, but I'll give you guys a pretty big preview of what the car looked like from this past Saturday.

Took a Saturday to visit my friends at Automobilia for some detail & care on #illicitM5. Amazing shop and crew out in West Haven, Connecticut. They specialize in automotive detailing, using only the best products on the market. With years of experience, and huge expression of enthusiasms towards the automotive industry, I wouldn’t go to anyone else for my detailing necessities.

My main priority was to protect the freshly painted brakes with Ceramic Pro. I’ve seen the capabilities of Ceramic Pro’s products and I knew I had to have it if I’m going to be showcasing the car this season. They suggested CP 9H, an extra durable sealant. Once Ceramic Pro 9H is applied using a special time sensitive technique, and cures onto the surface, it prevents any elements such as dirt and dust from sticking to the treated surface. In the rain, the brakes will practically wash themselves as the water particles attempt to stick to the surface but end up repelling and taking all the dirt and dust along with it.

In between coats of CP 9H on the brake calipers, they decided to take care of my interior. After 26K miles on the road, this is the first time the interior received a much needed detail and bring the Silverstone II leather back to life. To finish it off, they treated the leather with Ceramic Pro’s leather sealant. As the rest of the CP products, it does the same job protecting the surface from future damage, in this case, my leather will stay protected from any staining or fading. Dope.

I'll be back for another appointment to coat the entire car in Ceramic Pro Light, and probably the inside of the wheel wells in Ceramic Pro 9H. Can't wait !
Appreciate 0