03-10-2014, 07:27 AM   #52
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasm View Post
If I'm going as fast as I usually go, I don't bother pulling over... there is absolutely no way for anyone to catch me. I just pull off and ditch when he can't see me anymore.

Cop cars can't do anything when you pass them at 140 - 180mph; unless some how there's already a bird in the air and they spot you as he calls it in. I usually immediately open my sunroof and start looking for choppers in the area as I'm evading - they run lights off sometimes and follow to direct ground units to location, so look for their flashing alert lights in the sky - not the spotlights.

If I am going past 100Mph and I see a cop, I just gun it further and ditch the area ASAP - none of the regular patrol cars / highway patrol cars can do anything about us now a days; heheh.
Stupidest mistake I did once was pull over when a CHP lit me up as me and a bike I was playing with passed him at 175Mph, bike kept going, I pulled over and waited.
CHP asked me how fast I was going because he was going 110Mph and we were pulling on him "ridiculously" fast, told him I didnt know, he said I better just pay the ticket because otherwise he would tell the judge if I tried to fight it. So I paid the ticket. Just another reminder to not be nice and pull over when you are going that fast. I always think the cop will be cooler because I pull over and wait for him, but that rarely happens -- sooooooooooooo........ BYE.
Man
You make me feel we are living in the movies!!
R u serious?
If a cop manages to catch you after you tried to ditch, it won't be nice especially when you are 20-30 mph more than him and he's already 120-130!! Goodness you have some nerve!!
Appreciate 0