View Single Post
      01-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #89
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Also I think it would be best to use only independent cars for the runs.[/QUOTE]

I cant believe I missed these posts. Ok. I had dynoed my car last week and posted my results under my post: boots rpi install, but nobody said anything about it. I did not dyno stock due to work schedule but I wish I had. But since I live in Houston and I am independent with nothing to loose, here are my results just in case you missed it. Provided are two video results along with pics. Btw, in the morning, I will go back to the same place who uses a mustang dyno and repeat my performance. Afterwards, I will go to another place who uses a dynojet just for shits/giggles. Actually, I should get better results since I dyno the very next day after putting on the pipe. My 3rd run was the best so I am very happy with the results. Please give me some feedback good or bad or ugly as my only goal is to gain power, not to get into a pissing match. If Gt Haus had a ecu program that will get me there, I will be gladly purcase their product. I bought rpi because I had their axel back on my 550 and liked it. This one was supposed to be somewhat quite (which it is) but had bark when you wanted it. With that said, that was why I purchased this one. I hope this helps. My results are as follows.

1st pull using no air.

3rd pull using air

pic 1 is the 1st pull pic
pic 2 is the 3rd pull pic
3rd pic all three runs

2nd pull no video
Attached Images

Country run

Last edited by boots; 01-01-2013 at 11:24 PM..
Appreciate 0