View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #25
lawpurv99
das biest
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5 - Totaled :(

OK, so I just called the Customer Call Center at The Welt to inquire about English speaking tours and wanted to see if people are interested in coordinating? The downside is that they do not do tours on Saturday or Sunday and the VIP English speaking tour is only in the morning on weekdays. There are 3 options: 1) the ED included 2 hr VIP tour for only ED customers, which is in English at 11:30am; 2) the 2.5 hr general tour for anyone - apparently longer than VIP, but not exclusive to only those picking up and costs 8 euros; 3) a private tour for up to 30 people at 120 euros total.

Given the fact that I will most likely arrive Friday (Aug. 31), midday, the VIP tour doesn't seem likely to happen, and I will be leaving Monday (not sure what time). She claimed that there were no time slots for the private tour on Friday either.

I was wondering if there is anyway we could get a headcount of those that are picking up on the 1st (Sept.), that would want to do a tour in English, but could only do Friday evening? If I get enough responses, I will try to send them an email and ask if we have say 5 or 10 M5 pickups for the 1st with each one having 1 or 1+ guest(s) to see if they will accommodate and do a US ED M5 private VIP tour for us. Eventually we would require production numbers and names, but if there is enough interests, I am hoping I can just set up the time specific to our group and then everyone can email or call in directly for that time to make their reservation.

I'm not sure about the best way to go about collecting this info, but it seems like this topic is really just for the first few doing ED so maybe we can just post here?
Appreciate 0