View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispykreme
Its almost end of the day in NJ. I was told that I would get a formal response back from BMW by close of business today.

Still no call. I am very very disappointed.

Guess I will have to follow thru with lemon law suit now. I really really failed to understand why BMW failed so miserably.

Then again, this is not the first time that BMW made promise and not live up to it.

RS7 here I come
Krispy,

Sorry to hear about this man. I can't believe u still don't have ur car back? How many days has it been since drop off in Europe? I wish I had been more attentive to ur posts, I could have been able to help u out. I was in contact with an amazing lady from BMW NA Customer Relations named Tina. Not only did she get me my car back within a week of initial contact with her, but I've already gotten my BMW 1 day ///M school voucher in the mail and also the monetary compensation that I asked for.

Well, I'll tell u what though, they just released the details for the RS6 and RS6 Avante and it looks interesting. I think the RS7 is going to be very cool though.

Hope that u have better luck with the RS7 and I hope that we get to race one day.

Appreciate 0