11-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #113
727jbh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 GC Donington Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrotwro7 View Post
Just received a call from BMW. They said a rep from the NJ office would be contacting me in 3-5 days but with the hurricane damage it may be a bit longer. I have requested comp similar to what other members have received. Hopefully this will be closed soon so I can look at my beast with anticipation again rather than remember the month it was parked and useless.

I'll post updates as this progresses. Best of luck to everyone who is going through the same process!
I received a call from BMWNA Monday and said they would contact me within 3 to 5 days, well those days have come and gone and yet no call. The caller from BMWNA was located in Ohio, so is Sandy the delay of this call? Are the people that can make decisions located in NJ? This was my second time talking with this rep and he really didn't seem knowledgeable or concerned with my situation, both times. Acted like compensation wasn't an option. I had called 2 weeks prior with no return call and had to reply to the customer service email I received to get any action. The rep apologized, said he lost my contact information from my voice mail. That gave me alot of confidence in this rep for BMWNA.

Sorry to complain, just a little frustrated.
2007 750Li Black Sapphire Metallic (sold)
Appreciate 0