View Single Post
      07-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #88
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Guns were NOT created for violence, and I BEG you to provide any evidence towards that statement. They were created for hunting, and wars between military. Did you really just say I posted other peoples' stuff so it's not viable evidence. We're supposed to take YOUR opinion over concrete data derived from countries with gun laws prohibiting citizens from owning them? That's logical. Years of dead bodies have shown up in hospitals with gunshot wounds, in countries that deem guns illegal, is no longer quality evidence that gun control will do absolutely nothing. Data has become false, and 48laws is the only person with the correct evidence for this discussion.

Let's hear from you what would happen if gun control was enacted. I'm interested in what evidence you have that states success.

Wow! So, you don't see hunting as a violent act, regardless of necessity, toward a living animal? You don't see wars as a violent act toward another person, country, faction, entity?

Hey, genius. Gun control has already been enacted. LMAO
You are completely missing the theme in this gun debate. You completely do not understand what's at the core of a gun and what they are used for.
Appreciate 0