05-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #8
nybimmerfan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6-Spd Manual MCB M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmant View Post
Does anyone have the best route they can provide from Munich to the Stelvio pass. Right now I see it as thru Davos to Bormio and do we catch the pass there?
Personally I will be hitting the Stelvio Pass from Val Mustair, GraubudNden on the way to Bormio, Lombardia towards Milan, but I will be starting off from Munich to Zurich. I guess in your case if you are directly coming from Munich and want to directly go to the Stelvio Pass, you can go south from Munich to Innsbruck then to Val Mustair, GraubudNden towards Bormio via the Stelvio Pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmant View Post
How long are you planning on stay? Your stops are great as long as you spend a couple days in Munich first. After Zurich, stop in Lucerne on your way to Milan, great city.
I have been to the major Swiss cities since almost every winter, my ski group and I have been skiing the Alps flying into the gateway cities of Geneva or Zurich. I sometimes take a day or two exploring these Swiss cities and had on one occasion been to Montreaux. I have also been to Lucerne and can recall the beautiful views of Lake Lucerne. I might just make a short stop. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by nybimmerfan; 05-22-2012 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Answering a second query
Appreciate 0