View Single Post
      09-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #200
AttyGunther
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 14 M5~11 Z435is~14 K1600GTL-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyville03 View Post
Thank you, that is exactly what I was talking about. How do you think it would look with just the extended Merino? That is a lot of orange in the full.
I actually was pleasantly surprised at how well the full merino turned out. I really debated about going with orange on orange thinking it's too much, but after having it now for several weeks, I really do like it. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I realize, but I wanted something bold... And is does it. Even with full merino, there's plenty of black to break things up... Dash, headliner, carpet, plastic trim, and a black leather strip on the door panels. As I mentioned, I like the aluminum for the bit of reflectivity it offers at night with the mood lighting. Full would look fine too... Just a few more bits in black.

Hopefully you've seen Sakhir in person, both outside and leather. Pictures cannot accurately capture it. I had only seen sakhir exterior and really took a leap of faith ordering it with sakhir interior, but the risk was worth it in the end.
Appreciate 0