View Single Post
      10-21-2015, 03:40 PM   #17
barchetta316
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M3 & F10 ///M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson1019 View Post
Alex and David over there are good people. I have known Alex for quiet some time. He is a great mechanic.

I have RPI Catless downpipes with resonator delete and Meisterchaft exhaust. Extremely loud but sounds sooo good. I am about to go with the ECU tuning group tune from Ted.

As far as warranty goes you are good with exhaust and tune. I am assuming you go to BMW Houston North?

Eric Majors over there is my SA and hands down the best SA in Houston. He has taken care of me for years. When I had my E64 M6 rod bearings failed and needed a new motor. I had full exhaust and tune with Ext warranty and had no problem getting a new 30K (quoted) V10 motor. Only had to pay $50 deductible no questions asked.

Just had to take the M5 in for DTM and the shop foreman told me to get a tune. I told him I was skeptical about a tune because I didn't want to void my warranty. He told me off the record he has never had a problem getting warranty work done on a car that was tuned. With Eric and the shop foreman being cool that is all the reassurance I need to get tuned.

That is a good start on the cosmetic mods from IND. Those orange reflectors are such an eye sore as well as the chrome.

Shooting you a PM.

Cheers,
Anthony

Anthony, I would love to hear your setup sometime. Youtube just doesn't do much justice audio wise lol

I live on the North side so BMW North would be ideal but I do work off of I-10 and dairy ashford(west energy corridor) so was thinking about getting service done at Momentum BMW West. Any recommendations?

Do you know any dealers that will offer a good price for extended warranty on my m5?
Appreciate 0