stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven11 View Post
I just completed my order for a 2014 M5, and have a production number. I'm getting the Nutmeg interior, and would like to get the full leather parts added on (upper dash, door upper-arm) as others have before. My dealership was unfamiliar with this request, and spoke with some regional person who said it can't be done. I just finished speaking with a BMW NA rep on the phone who also couldn't give me any answers.

Can someone please give me a contact, number, or direction on how to properly order this option? Thanks.
JMH nailed it. Also if you want anything else like contrast stitching, ask for a combined quote. It's more cost effective that way.

BTW - If your production slot is less than 12 weeks out, be prepared for the possibility that your production slot to change. Individual models have their interiors fitted at BMW M Individual, so two sepearate production slots have to be scheduled. Usually the Individual slot timing determines the Dingolfing production slot because they don't want incomplete inventory hanging around.
Appreciate 0