12-04-2017, 05:34 PM   #21
MissionPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F31 340xi US Spec

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkai0 View Post
What is your estimate on when the Beta testing will be complete?
Very Very Soon. We should have everything rolling out within first few weeks of 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykjones View Post
Erik, Rich and crew are the BEST! They took magnificent care of my E60 M5. Wish we still lived there from them to service my F10.

Subd for updates. Brand new Dinan Stage 2 tune installed at BMW dealership twice within a month did not work out on my F10.
Yeah those guys rock! And that sucks regarding the Dinan, usually dont hear bad things about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowflight View Post
So, other than full remote tuning, is there some more ability to sneak it past the dealer for those of us still under warranty?
Yes for sure, signatures can be "fixed" if you want to go to the dealer while flashed OR just flash your car back to stock. That is a safest way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell1982 View Post
I think the fair response any tuner or company should say is that there is no 100% guarantee. If the dealer wants to figure out if your car has a tune, they will.
But going in for routine service will not bring up an issue to investigate. Unless you removed your catalytic convertors which some dealerships are now being told to bring it to the shop foreman's attention.
Other then that, if your engine has an issue you should return it to stock before towing it to the dealership.
My opinion.
Yep that is right
Appreciate 0