View Single Post
      01-26-2014, 06:24 AM   #8
hcclemes
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlepyro View Post
The first superman themed M5 I have seen... congrats fab car. I tend to buy my cars based on a red interior but more recently have been white on the outside.

Interesting to see your thoughts on the competition pack. I drove the F10 when it first came out and then the LCI competition a few months ago. I can't really compare on that basis but everyone was saying get the competition pack so glad I did hearing your and Neil McRaes comments.

Interesting swapping the black to silver on the outside I think it works on the colour, but am a dechromed fan myself.

Any modifications planned?

Cheers

Mat
Hi Mat
I have no mods planned yet as I want to live with the car for awhile first. But I will consider a set of bigger carbon slip on pipes for the exhaust.
The one thing I would really like to achieve though is to have the speed limiter removed as per the M Performance pack option available to German customers as I travel to Germany frequently. I just cannot find anyone that has been able to crack the ecu to remove the limiter. There is one company that advertsises in most of the UK car mags that can do it but only with an increase to BHP which I don't won't or need. I think 575 plus is more than enough for a RWD car. And in any case they are charging 2.5K which I would never consider paying. If someone could offer this limiter removal for say £500 I would be straight there.
Appreciate 0