View Single Post
      05-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #44
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I have to disagree with you on the interior. The interior of CTS-V has few nice touches and might look better then the interior of a basic BMW 1 series. Offcourse the cheapest BMW made car in its lineup 1 series is not the best to compare against when it comes to interior quality. It is a 1 series for a reason.

CTS-V is not in the same ball park as M3, M5, or M6 interior which feel more substantial in interior fit and finish and quality of material. Ditto goes for Audi, MB, Jaguar, or even Lexus competitors interiors they all are superior to the CTS interior.

On the other hand it is one of the best interiors among USA made cars. Anyone that is buying the CTS-V knows it is not for the interior it is for a great performance bargain and overall decent pkg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYearsBoy View Post
Sorry but that interior is just as nice as any german car... And last time I looked Cadillac is at the very top of JD power for reliability for 2012.. Look at where BMW is. My 135i spent more time in the shop then I actually drove it. ( I bought it brand new 2010)

Sorry but I think this V is a home run for Cadillac..

I agree did not like the paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

(I quoted you cus I thought the pics would show opps) car looks GREAT!!
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 05-19-2012 at 06:52 PM..
Appreciate 0