View Single Post
      12-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #359
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

I really need to praise Nate and IND here. Those SG vents are the ones I ordered but they were not what I was intending. I intended only to have the mesh painted and not the entire insert. I emailed Nate and got a response almost immediately. Having looked back at their page, it was at least partially - if not entirely - my error in ordering; and I freely admitted as much in the email exchange. Nonetheless, they told me to check them out and, if I don't like them, they will exchange them. On top of that, they are going to revise their drop downs to make it more clear so that the next ordering-challenged person is less likely to make a mistake.

I love dealing with a stand up company like IND that understands the importance of customer service! Nate, you guys are great. I only wish more customer service companies understood what customer service is. You have created a very loyal customer in me.
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12

Last edited by DrewM5; 12-11-2013 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 0