View Single Post
      07-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #148
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Lol, dude, 48Laws, you're getting absolutely OWNED here. I don't even feel the need to jump in with an argument, CollinsE90 is handling this.

All I will say is it is in our constitution and our right to be able to bear arms. Anything can be a weapon. What I find odd is that whether guns are legal to carry or not, the criminal-the one killing people, still has them. I feel as if it only limits the people that SHOULD be carrying.
Considering the demographics of this forum and the daily topics, you would think someone like me who clearly has a more broader view of these issues is getting "owned". Simple view points always attract the simple minded because they are way too lazy to understand topics in their entirety. They rather fight tooth and nail based on what they think is true because that's what they've always believed. They have absolutely no room for a broader perspective. If you criticize something about gun ownership in this nation, you're totally against guns. Oh, MY LORD!!!! There's not a subject matter this kid can "own" me on. Who you kiddin'?

By the way, the US Constitution is a living, breathing document and must be adapted to our times.
Appreciate 0