View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #67
V_therussian
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 530 Xi Sport Manual

"epic fail" doesn't come close to describing this!

Now, I am Russian - yes, as in same origin as that famous whale dick interior in the Prombron - but it's inconceivable to me that this is in any way, shape or form good looking. Not ONE positive comment on this thread! Hamann is doing the opposite of "tuning". Tuning means you IMPROVE the vehicle!!! I am an aspiring tuner/designer, and I have recently had a chance to examine the F10 M5 closely for any potential aerodynamic improvements, and came away disappointed - the car is near perfect! Few things I can disclose about my own ideas on how to improve it - weight savings would be awesome for it, front air dam could use an understated lip to better channel the airflow and decreasing the ride height could help slightly. But this?!?! WTF!!! Kill it before it spawns more ugliness!!!
Mods: Alpina front w Racemesh, OEM Gloss black "nostrils", OEM "M" sideskirts, 19" BBS CK+Hankooks, H&R springs + Bilsten B8 dampers (1.4"front and 1.3" rear drop), RPI scoop+BMC filter, Hoen fogs, Short Shifter, OEM trunk finisher, OEM gloss black exhaust tips, and many many more, AND more to come

Appreciate 0