View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #80
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
Please read through all pages if you don't see insulting and mockery going on here.

In west Europe richest people drive cheapest cars and bicycles, hot girls don't "come" when they see supercars, and supercars have no influence on a society's opinion over you. As for USA, I don't think American cars are much better looking than this trash that Hamann has done, especially when "tuned" with a national flavor to it.
I actually agree with everything you have said. Especially about wheels, but to each their own. It's hard not to judge. Everyone has their own set of personal rules of how a car should or should not look.

In referring to the Hamann Body kit on the F10 M5 only, I make assumptions based on what I've seen in the past from various countries. Like that guy in Moscow with the Gold E60 M5, even though I have seen a Gold E60 M5 in Los Angeles before, but it was only to promote his business for a short time and took it off immediately after that, but the dude in Moscow was serious. Or that chrome Audi R8 I once saw. It can really happen anywhere. I've seen Mansory Panamera's in SoCal before, a car just as equally ugly as this F10 abomination. Also you ever heard of a show called SEMA? American's are just as guilty of creating abominations as well. I think a lot of people are just saying that for the F10 M5 Hamann Puke edition, we are most likely to see them in those places already aformentioned but it can really happen anywhere. I'm on your side Singularity.

Appreciate 0