View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Rear diffuser will be replaced by BMW. That has been settled. The thing that bothers me is that they did not fix the damage at all.

I wasn't clear. Sorry about that.

My car picked up minor damage on the diffuser while during ED( i thought it was part of bumper assembly).

My car and RPI's car were held up by VPC for over 2 weeks. These whole time BMW was not able to clearly tell us what happened to our cars.

BMW admitted to RPI that his car was backed into. But BMW never told me anything else other than my bumper was replaced and there was paint match issue. It turns out after i receive the car today, the damage on the diffuser is still there. I had no damage on the bumper when i dropped off, the damage was on diffuser.

I just don't understand why BMW replaced bumper (it was not damaged in first place) but not the diffuser which has the actual damage. Someone must not be telling the truth from the moment the car hits VPC to when i receive the car back.

BTW- BMW NA tried to blame my dealer this morning. I put stop to that immediately. I really feel sorry for Weatherford BMW and my CA. They are wonderful to deal with and went above and beyond. For BMWNA trying to throw them under the bus, its really unacceptable.