ucla95
Striker
Rep
Drives: Slow cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla95 View Post
I also should add that I've been running my music via Bluetooth from my iPhone, something I do in my Jeep Grand Cherokee all the time with zero problem, and the connection with the B&O gets staticy every 3rd song or so.

I love the car - but the B&O bums me out a touch because I feel like it was (a LOT of) money down the drain.
Whats up buddy, first off I must say thanks for putting together the dinner in Munich the night before (very nice).
Now regarding the BO lighting, funny story. So we asked Hanz whats up with the light, he said, oh try it out when its dark, "it lights up like a disco party".
We say ugh ok haven't heard that but its Hanz, so he must know whats up.
So halfway to Paris wife says, so lets check out this disco lighting. We turn the lighting up (on so not reduced when driving) and "she" says, "ugh it must be broken". I said wow it looks like the moon reflecting off the silver plastic on the dash it is so blah. We got a laugh and I said I bought it for the sound and not the christmas lights....funny.
Lol we too were driving at night when I tried it out and my wife said it was broken.

Hope Paris is treating you guys well! Glad you made dinner with everything that happened.
Appreciate 0