View Single Post
      09-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
MFLTPRZ
///M FLIGHT LEAD
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 & 2006 E60 M5

Watch the BMW F10 M5 High Speed Run to 187mph (300kph) on Autobahn!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Here is a quick 1:30 (minute and a half video) of me riding shotgun in the New F10 ///M5...

This is the same F10 ///M5 featured on the home page recently and at the below Subject Lines and Link...

Imperial Blue F10 M5 Joins ///M Flight Meet
BMW Trots Out F10 M5 in Imperial Blue Metallic

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587223

My name is Hans and I am The ///M Flight President. Myself and about 20 other ///M Flight members had the opportunity to ride in this ///M5 this past weekend on the Autobahn. It is The Autobahn 62 towards Trier and as soon as you get on the Autobahn from the onramp, it is unrestricted/no speed limit in this area. We hit about 300kph/187mph as you can see.

Listen into the video at about 21 seconds into it and it sounds like a plane!!!

This particular ///M5 can get up to 330kph/206mph. We just could not get it there due to some traffic and some blind long turns. It is amazing how fast this BEAST gets up to 300kph! It rides steady too, smooth, flows nice, car still feels good on the road etc even at that speed!

Sorry the video is not as HQ as I would like it to be, shot the video with my cell phone, but you can make out everything good enough...

Going to The Frankfurt IAA Auto Show tomorrow!!! There I will see 3 more ///M5's in The BMW Hall...

ENJOY!!!

Hans
///M Flight Lead

Hans Trower
///M Flight Founder and President
///M Flight For Life
Appreciate 0