05-13-2014, 12:54 AM   #22
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
If you can afford the LED's get them. They'll make you look as cool as Boots is when he rolling in the M5 with one hand at the 12 o'clock position, windows down and the RPi GTM roaring away. No but the High Beam assistant is super useful at night, but the LED's aren't really any brighter than the standard Xenons.

MPG is like 24mpg according to the U.S. Cycle. Super-awesome. Monte Carlo is the way go but, I'd stay away from the Piano Black trim, unless you don't mind staring at scratches all day. Power Boot Lid is a must and is what separates the real men from those sissy's who drive M6's and M6 Gran Coupe's who can't get that option. M Multi-Function Seats act exactly like the F60 seats (If the F60 were to ever exist).

Been supremely happy with my M5, even though no adjustable side bolsters or Competition Package. I was going to trade my M5 in for the new F80 M3 since all the people getting the F80 M3 said that it was going to be faster 0-60mph than the F10 M5, but it still slower, so now I don't think I'm going to do that.

Hope this helps bro.
Hilarious post RPiM5 -

So it is final that M3 is gonna be slower 0-60mph! !
I thought "Most powerful M ever made"
Well I figured that Q MILE trap will be lower than 120 mph but 0-60 I had my concerns -
Appreciate 0