02-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I feel like we're the same person lol i never sold mine either - the first one became unplayable after taking it to and from people's houses and letting them borrow it and the second was taken to college by my friend -___-

And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude. The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.

Almost every time I played as a jedi guardian on the light side and was the more physical type character (whatever that's called). Oh my god I can't wait to get home and play some more
Shit dude, i've memorized every single scene in kotor 1. Seriously, i know the outcome of every choice, in every conversation. i think light side is lame as shit so i usually do dark side (its so much more fun honestly...) and pro-tip: go scoundrel then jedi guardian. if you hit someone from behind as a scoundrel you get a huge + bonus to dmg, and guardians have that leap shit. oh man you can jump across a room and just murder someone instantly if they have their back to you. its an awesome combination

also have you ever played mass effect? Its by bioware also, i've been replaying mass effect 2 lately and that game is just as awesome as kotor, plus its got updated graphics. Its pretty much the exact same kinda game.
Appreciate 0