10-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugent View Post
this completely contradicts what he said officially just a few months ago (see: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805747) about never doing AWD in M5. next statement will be m3/m4 will also offer AWD. stay tuned.
Yes, but BMW has a serious track record in violating their own holly mantras over and over again: no diesels ever, no automatics in M's ever-never, no FWD ever... , no forced inductions ever since it ruins the gas response, bla-bla-bla-bla-bla.

BMW is the dumbest lying moron brand of all times. I knew that M would also fall for AWD soon, I just knew it when this guy was lying through his teeth back then stating they never would! Jack-ass!

They still produce some good cars, but why do they have to lie to us all the time and address us all of the time like retarded morons?

On the other hand, it seems rather logic that you consider AWD when you want to put down the power of a nuclear power plant on some square inches of rubber. I just can't get my head around why they keep lying to us?
Appreciate 0