View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #137
BLACK MARKT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 - ALPINE WHITE

It was great seeing all the M5s and meeting everybody at C&C this moring!!
Kinda wished we got there a little earlier because 20 minutes after we parked everybody started leaving ...

Sorry if I didn't really introduce myself when I arrived ...
Got up way tooooo early and the drive was suuuuper long LOL!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the MEISTERSCHAFT exhaust please hit me anytime!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko1414 View Post
Great turnout today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessmark07 View Post
Fantastic turnout today! Enjoy the pics and it was a pleasure seeing and meeting all the forum members!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerboy888 View Post
There were so many M5s today! It was awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEWELLGT View Post
Good meeting some more forum members. Great turnout today. Here are some of my pics. +1 on the McLaren representation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Great to finally meet all you cool members!!! Sorry I took off a little early had to prep for the NFL games ---- enjoying a Corona as I type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
I just woke up from my nap because I got 3 hours of sleep last night and still went to C&C Irvine, LOL!

Yeah definitely the best M5 turnout I've ever seen. So nice to see other F10's out there, I never see one in the wild. There was one F12 M6 today too, but it was a dealer car, for some reason they are just not selling, lol!

Went to C&C at Newport Beach Lamborghini afterwards. It was awesome there too. Got to sit in an Aventador or two! I offered a straight up trade in of my M5 for an Aventador, but for some reason they thought I was joking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M54ccibo View Post
+1 Vic. Nice putting names with a face. Looking forward to the next one!

And thanks for everyone firing up their cars to hear the exhaust for those of us still debating which direction to go. Much appreciated.