Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG ,ML350 4 MATIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
I think M5 with or without CP is not a cheap car and people are owning this car can't be cheap ass! CP is an option like other options; So unless the fully loaded M5 owners, others are cheap ass? what about those guys have not checked CCB box or drivers assistance or ....? and also here is the BMW forum but there are thousands of threads in this forum people are talking about other cars such as 911; and almost all threads ends up to Porsche vs M5
BTW, usually people in this forum do not talk like what you said
+1
I had Toyota Camry Red 2007 leased for 1 year 165 $ / month before and not that long ago and loved it for its money! And one of the most economic and smart buys in the market !!

Billionaire T. Boone in California drove Civic for most of his commutes and wasn't because he's cheap!

I know people where I work who make double my income and drive Lexus 1995! And wearing a Rolex watch about 30k!! People who buy Toyota can be 100 times richer than most of us here because it is rather the enthusiasm that drives the passion enough to WASTE that much money in a car and a well known fact not a smart thing to do and I take no pride I spending that much on my TOY! ! But we try to justify it saying life is short and other things to not look extravagant in our own eyes!! Many billionaires lead a very frugal life GO FIGURE! !
Let me.say it again!! This forum is based on RESPECT for all and if a member don't have that in him he won't enjoy talking to others because he will be speaking a different language FOREIGN to our ears!

My immediate higher up where I work drives 328i and can very well get my M5 car and a lot more expensive other cars and HE LOVES CARS and reads about them like we do and was really ecstatic to test drive mine and actually made me laugh because of how excited he was doing it!! BUT in his eyes NOT A SMART THING TO WITH YOUR MONEY and guess who envies who in this scenario? I do envy him for his self control! !

My 2 cents
this is funny

I guess we can summarize this: different strokes for different folks.

My dad and my father in law have a lot more capital than I do but one drives nissan Altima another has 33 years old mercedes 190d.

But they both traveled to every single place that exists on this planet.....

Funny discussion