bronch
Waiting for the sun
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanmag View Post
Play around with the numbers a bit.

for my build...

36 Months: the November residuals would increase my 36 month lease rate by $125 per month. That's a 13% increase over my current monthly lease based on Oct residuals. In agreement, OUCH!

39 Months: plugging the numbers in for a 39 month lease would increase my deal for my build by only $27 per month. That's an uplift of 2.8% per my current monthly lease based on Oct residuals. Not the end of the world...

Again, check w/ your CA to confirm if you're already locked for October's residuals. I double checked with mine and I'm still good for Oct even though I don't pick my ED M5 up until Nov 21st.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanmag View Post
Ahhh... well look at it his way. The incentive in October was only $1000. The November holiday incentive appears to be $2000. If you're doing the 39 month lease, the increase is almost a wash. You're potentially still good
So, literally in the 2 minutes since I posted he got back to me and said that they could only lock in rates 90 days prior to delivery. So, Jan build and March delivery means Dec rates. I am hoping for for a better deal off MSRP. I corrected my post above where I wrote 65% off MSRP, lol. He also said they would make it work out :roll eyes: Will have to see what Dec brings, but I've frankly thought BMW's held their value well and didn't expect quite an abrupt drop. I also was considering a 24 most lease, but seems like they're pushing 39 mos. Not sure I want to go that long, but I guess the new M5 will be out and perhaps the comp edition by then.
2018 M240ix- Daily driver. Still Woohoo!
Appreciate 0