12-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #150
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironring Racing View Post

And the fact that you just confirmed that the M3 has now been beaten by everything else in it's class, well, thanks for the support. With the new M3 confirmed to basically be a factory chipped N54/55, well, color me unimpressed. Does M even make their own bespoke motors anymore? No, just hopped up versions of the I6 and V8.

Can your girlfriend read? Then she can educate you on how the segments are structured, it's in the weird characters on the page the rest of us call words. Hint: it's not by car layout.
So in short; Diavel said "Ahh, I see that you clearly proved me wrong, exposing my grade school definition of "Performance"; so please, let me insult your car,
Hahaha! Wow man, is it time for AA? Are you mad?? Put the 1/5 of tequila down.. Wow, lol...
The question should be, can YOU read? Obvioulsy not so, I just answered my own question.
I never insulted the E46 M3. Go back and re-read my comment about the E46 M3 again, or ask your husband (this is an insult since you don't know what one is- unless you do have a husband then, it's probably a compliment?) to read it for you. I used to own an E46 M3 w/comp package and loved it! All I said was, can it hang with the new C63 AMG? No, it cannot. My argument being, the new E92 M3 can and has improved over the old M3 by competing with its rivals. Was that so hard to understand? Clearly, for you it was..
You seem to put the E46 M3 on a pedestal but yet, you drive a 335? You just made my argument by how many non-///M owners talk trash about the new ///M's but don't even own one, lol. Thanks!
As far as the new M3 is concerned, where are you getting that I confirmed that it got beaten by everything in its class? Are you still having trouble reading again?
You should consider praticing what you preach (reading) instead of talking out your ass on a forum and bragging about being an instructor in which no one gives a shit about but you....
The E92 has been around since '08 ('07 in Europe) and has beaten every car in its class (C63, RS4, S5 and pretty close match with the RS5). That's almost 5 yrs of ass kicking. Do you get it yet or do you want me to draw you a map on what I'm trying to say???? What I'm trying to say there is that the competition has stepped it up. It took the competition almost 5 yrs to do it but they are finally a match to the M3. Now, BMW need to fire back and I believe they will with their new M3/M4.
You may be a "little" fast on a track (if you are in fact an instructor but who really gives a damn) but you're quite slow in understanding what people write on a forum, lol.

Quote:
After almost 20 years of racing and teaching 50+ schools (Porsche, BMW, Audi, Ferrari), yes, I have driven them all.
Who cares!!!

Quote:
Great defence of the brand and the current mentality of ///M owners. Really, you've made my argument for me.
If you read and understood my post then you would realize I didn't make any arguement for you. You just made my argument on how well you can read (or understand what you're reading for that matter).

At the end of the day, quit your crying, bitching and bragging on the forum, and put all this into a letter and write BMWNA and tell them how you feel about it. ---> Be sure to have someone read to you what they reply back because you obviously have problems with that.. You also have a problem with where BMW ///M brand is heading so, buy another brand with your $$$

There is one other thing that you may be overlooking. BMW ///M brand may not be getting softer BUT it may be "fine tuning" their cars for specific clientele? In other words, the same clientele who buy an M5 or M6 is typically not the same who buy an M3 or 1M. Perhaps, BMW ///M are making those two cars (M5 and M6) with performance in mind but also the clientele who normally don't track their cars. On the flip side, they will make the M3, M4 and future M2 for those who want a high performance car, that slaughters the competition but can also be tracked by the average track day junkie... Just a thought....
Enjoy your 335
Peace
Past - '84 Ferrari 308 GTSI | '88 Ferrari 328 GTS | '05 Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition #180/300 | Audi S4

Last edited by DiavelM3; 12-31-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0