View Single Post
      01-26-2014, 04:23 AM   #2
hcclemes
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition Pack

Other points of interest:

I love the LED headlamps. I love the feel inside the car which, for me, is greatly improved with the full leather option. Gearbox just amazes me, as does the, little, power I have been able to use. Online Entertainment option is brilliant. I love the way the tow bar hides away.

Thought long and hard about the B&O option and decided against it only because of the many complaints about rattles that I have come across on these forums. I have not heard them and I am sure they must be fantastic considering the price. All I can say is the Harmon Kardon in my car sounds great to my ears.

Most of all I love the duality of the car. Comfy limo one minute with loads of room and luxury, really fast, slightly, sporty car the next. And the over all build quality is very high too. I just love the steering feel.

Sorry if some of you have found this post somewhat long. I just wanted to pass on some of my experiences from the car. And I know this forum was of great help to me prior to my purchase.

Hope you like the pictures. I could only post the few as first posting so I have been limited. If anyone wants to see some more just let me know.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0