12-01-2015, 07:40 AM   #12
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

No kids?

Easy.

Audi R8. Done. Next Question.

R8 has AWD traction for the snow (with winter tires of course), looks more exotic than the 911, you can get the R8 with a 6MT, SMG, or DCT, easier to attach a ski rack to the R8, has more daily drive ability than the 911, far cheaper than the 911, V8 or V10 sounds better than the Flat 6 (not saying the Porsche engine sounds bad, because it sounds really good actually), and has a bigger cabin than the 911 with more utility. Also there are generally more Audi Dealerships around offering more support than Porsche.

If you need something with more practicality or utility, I'd say either some sort of German Wagon, or a Euro SUV/SAV. X6M or Range Rover would be my choice. The Audi All Road is pretty awesome too, tons of utility and can plow through high snow drifts like nobody's business. The new 2016 C63 AMG Wagon is pretty badass too.

If you want something that is a no-frills play around in the snow and almost don't care if you crash it car, then I would consider a Mitsubishi EVO. The AWD system in those cars are pretty impressive and with snow tires you can be doing some gnarly snow drifts all over town.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0