infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
5.0L V10.

If your E60 M5 is running good, hasn't had a lot of problems, I wouldn't consider trading up unless you really need a bigger sedan. Both the F10 and the E60 M5 are epic cars, both have the same ///Mission, but the F10 executes it better in many ways. You have the bespokeness of the S85 V10, once you drive a stock F10 M5 for a while, it'll drive you crazy how quiet it is on the inside. The only reason I sold my E60 M5 was because it kept having too many problems and the best reason why I keep my F10 M5 is because I've modified my exhaust to make it sound as good as the V10 but just different, oh and the sway bars on the F10 M5 are just money. If my E60 M5 never had any problems or had very few I would still be driving it today the same with the F10 M5, if there was no exhaust setup to make it the way I like it, I would not still be driving it today.
What you said is true the sound of the V10 is pure lust. For me to leave the E60 is mostly base off looks. I loved the Box shape of the E39 and I feel the F10 went back to that. The E60 is bubbly to me, but I love it because of the sound.
Appreciate 0