View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 03:27 PM   #1
Zap
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Convertible (JZB)

Question VLAND GTS Tail Lights Fitment / Wiring Questions

I was curious if anyone can comment on the VLAND GTS Tail Lights in terms of how they fit compared to the OEM sets. I attempted to install one of the outer lights but it felt like they don't sit as flush as the OEM LCI tail. Is that a known thing, or is there any adjustment to get them to sit properly? While they look great, the instructions are not very good!

Also, the wiring for the sequential turn signal - install videos show it being run through different parts of the body, but I am having a hard time figuring out where it can be fished through. Some show it under the gasket which is a bad idea for leakage / pinching the wires. One shows the hole to the right of the outer lamp, but there is a post on the tail that fits through there and would interfere. Another post alluded that there is a way to properly fish it through but I couldn't find any notation as to where.

Also, do LCI cars even need the resistors installed since they already have LED tail lights and shouldn't have any bulb check issues?

Thanks for any input you might have.
Past (6MT) 2007 E92 SG - 2007 E92 MB - 2014 F30 335xi EB II
Appreciate 0