View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #4
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Day 2: Sunday, September 15th. Carmel Valley, California -> Fairfield, California

The next day, Barry and I woke up early, made breakfast, and then he took me to Laguna Seca. I followed him in his special track prepped supercharged E36 M3. That car is fast! Laguna Seca is amazing. There was a Speed Ventures private track day going on the day we were there. We saw tons of cars. After hanging out at Laguna Seca for a few hours, I hit the road and my next stop was Fairfield, California where I would be visiting a friend who just recently completed his VT3 build for his E60 M5, currently making about 700hp to the WHEEL on a dynojet! I had a brief stop in San Jose to have lunch with another good friend of mine before continuing on up to Fairfield. I took the long way from San Jose to Fairfield by way of the Golden Gate bridge. I've now driven both my E60 M5 and my F10 M5 across the Golden Gate bridge. Pretty special thing to do!

Yours truly. Some say the first word he ever spoke was Nurburgring.

I got some P-Car love for ColdList too!

Random Z4M I spotted.

Random shot of hot San Jose, California chicks! Lol!

My friend Tony came to meet me with his E60 M5 for lunch!

If any of you have ever seen the movie Pacific Rim this summer, you will get this. Lol!

Appreciate 0