Thread: Pedals
View Single Post
      12-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

For pedals on the M5.. the first criteria it has to meet is grip, and the second criteria is appearance.
I like the M Performance Pedals that BMW released for the M5, however its clear by the photos that they just don't grip well.
So I ended up going through my parts bin and grabbed my DINAN pedals I uninstalled from my 2010 E60 M5.
I like the DINAN pedals because they grip extremely well - equal grip to the AMG pedals. They look pretty good as well.

So I just cleaned them up and then reinstalled the stop and go pedals onto my F10 M5.
I did however keep the OEM footrest as I like it, and it also closely matches the pedals I installed.

The pedals fit like a glove from my E to F M5's. It's probably safe to say that any brand SMG pedal for the E will fit the DCT F pedals. Screws are required to install the DINAN pedals, however with the design of the pedal and location of the screws, it looks fine to me. No screws would look better, but it really doesn't bother me - especially since there aren't any alternatives that meet my criteria for pedals.

Attached Images

Last edited by avlnch; 12-29-2013 at 06:39 PM..
Appreciate 0