View Single Post
      02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #28
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh View Post
That's all fine and no hard feelings here. It just rubs me the wrong way that in some of your posts you clearly stated "BMW Performance parts" and the OEM warranty being retained. The term "BMW Performance part" does imply it's a BMW sanctioned / approved part sold by BMW and therefore using the term will leave people with the wrong impression.
Noelle is a very reputable company and I'd love to see their parts be a success and work out for you. But at the same time please don't make it sound like these are official approved/sanctioned components by BMW.
I also think you might just have fallen into the trap by your "contact" in sometimes reading too much into their words/statements (and their premature release of pictures/information not part of the actual product) and being the enthusiastic person you are repeating it to the world. Which in turn might just cause a few eye brows to be raised
So having said all of the above we are all looking forward to your journey and hopefully great results.
Yep, all good here too. No hard feelings. My bad on terminology-no question. Was not my intent to deceive. Frankly, never really gave thought to "BMW Performance", the actual BMW stuff. Like I said, just should have thought of a better term for differentiating. Honestly, very excited about the products. Sort of funny the whole discussion. I have never not had "fun" on a forum before :-) This is really good stuff. I wanted people to know about it and be able to access it. I am very confident in the quality and it being all that is promised. They have been extremely good to me.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

P.S. Can you do me a favor and point me to where I commented about not voiding warranty? I definitely CANNOT say that. I thought I had said that I wasn't concerned (I don't keep them long enough for there to usually be much impact either way) and that I did not know if warranty would be voided. Ugh...searching for this stuff and modifying. I need to edit that post if I did in fact say that. Thanks again.

Last edited by ColdList; 02-27-2013 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0