View Single Post
      07-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #22
markow
Private
Rep
Drives: Porsche C4S 09 reg

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteM5 View Post
Is anybody else struggling with a 2nd vehicle choice? The M5 is faster than most cars and a great all around daily driver, I'm not sure what to have as a toy after the F10 arrives in my garage.

I have been wanting a gallardo or a 458 but with comparable power speed it seems kinda silly.

What are you guys keeping for a weekend car or toy to play with? Preferably something that can smoke the M5 without being tuned to hurt reliability...
i do not need a faster car, the m5 is more that i can handle speedwise. but i am also thinking of getting a 2nd vehicle, for pure driving pleasure and enjoyment. the m5 is a fantastic technological achievement, it is really two cars in one...exec limo and sport limo, all at the touch of a button. but i have the feeling that the car drives me instead of the other way around. i find myself more and more looking at youtube videos of the E92 M3, enjoy all that beautiful sound and the 8200 revs redline....
so what are my options? on top of the list is the mclaren MP12-4C, but still there is no second hand one under 150K GBP, next is Ferrari 458, but same problem...lambo gallardo LP560-4...the transmission turns me off. so porsche...991S or next gen cayman...
i am very unsure at the moment on how to proceed..maybe order an E92 M3 coupe?
peter
Appreciate 0