05-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #29
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsbmw View Post
I think that is a subjective judgment. The M5 is a luxury racer with good sport features and I think it's probably giving more for the money. The 911 has a cachet that the M5 doesn't and it also has real sport car feel. So I can see buying one in addition to the M5 but I wouldn't get it instead because I value the room and the luxury of the M5. That being said, I will add 991 Turbo S to my garage if things work out that way.
I see your point. I would love a 911 turbo or S specially the new one it is so nice. That is worth the money. That's what I am trying to say, m5 you get little of both worlds in one car for a cheaper price and looks amazing. But the 911 is awesome. I would love to have both, but I DO not see why it is the same or more in price range. But it is a great sports car the 911CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey21 View Post
Fit and finish, and the technology used inside of the car. That is where most of the money goes. After you drive the 911, you just get out and hand them any amount of cash to take it home with you.
True it has awesome techonology but the m5 is not far behind. just performance to luxury I do not see why the 911CS is worth the same or more than an M5. SURE it is pure sports car I would love to have it but same price and more than an M5 I do not see it as a major upgrade unless its a turbo OR gts or TURBO S. But I would love to have a 911CS but pay more than m5 for it. its looks are great though
Appreciate 0