07-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #80
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
That was another attempt by an uninformed poster thinking firearms can be compared to objects that are inherently dangerous BUT are not designed to kill or maim living beings. And bringing in graphics from other nations pertaining to guns and simplifying gun violence globally is lazy research on your part. Your research is paper thin and really isn't as concrete as you believe. America has the most comprehensive law enforcement organizations on the planet yet gun violence still prevails. Gun violence is woven into our cultural threads. Many of those nations you highlighted still operate on dated cultural ethos. The landscape also dictates vulnerability, not just from humans but also wild animals. I been to Australia and a gun is necessary outside of the boarders. But, you wouldn't know that.
You're saying that a person with murderous tendencies would not kill people if he didn't have a gun. Ax's were never used in killing fashion all over the globe for centuries before the gun was created? You know my travel schedule and what I've visited? You're making broad assumptions on info that is not at your disposal because you're letting emotion toll over your argument.

Outlaw swords at Comi-con too, since they were used for centuries to kill living things, am I following your argument now?