View Single Post
      12-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Pazzo009
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M,M3(46&36),812SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohardi View Post
Stunning!!! I'm tossed between MCB and SG. I wonder how These colors will look in the winter with salt and sand covering the cars in the North East. I feel like the Blue may be a color that is better suited for areas that are sunny year round and not gray half the year. Also, How have the OEM tires been in the cold so far?
Thank you. SG is beautiful (I haven't had the privilege of seeing it in person, but some of the pics I've seen have impressed me) but it will most certainly show Salt a lot. The blue is pretty good thus far in hiding the salt dust.

The tires...Put it this way, I can't wait till June so I can actually feel how fast this car is. I have been cautious with the car, but those tires are useless in the cold temps (as they should be). I was on the highway the other day and it was 48 degrees. I downshifted into 3rd at 65 mph and floored it...The tires broke loose. Right then I knew I had to have a little more respect for the beast this winter. So it's a bit disconcerting our turbo setups are running optimal but we can't put the power down.
Appreciate 0