View Single Post
      07-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #38
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

25k isn't all that much if you planned on using it for a ring and anything remotely similar.

A house/ place to live would be more important, meaningful (imo), and financially advisable. But 25k wouldn't be enough for a downpayment on any decent house (not by a long shot), but would be sufficient for a decent condo (which you could always rent out later once you buy a house).

You're 26, you're still young, so live life and enjoy it. Don't be hung up on her.

I was in a near 3 year (more like 2 but whatever) relationship and it went south and the best thing that got my mind over it was finding another girl. I thought she'd only be a rebound but she's a much better woman than my ex.
You are blinded by "love" and need to realize there are better women out there.
I don't just mean hotter, I mean more mature, sane-ish (no women is 100% sane lol), intelligent, etc etc

22 is young but not that young for her to be acting that way... that is too immature.

If you want to work it out, work it out; but don't give her anything expensive. You'll just be playing around her finger at that point.
Appreciate 0