View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #15
cjackson1906
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 GC & 2019 M5C

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
1. Pursue the lemon law course of action. Also, try taking it to another BMW service center that is not in your area. Yep, it sucks having to go out of your way for something like this, but another service center may have dealt with a similar issue and may be able to permanently fix it.

2. Seems suspect the service guy didn't give you the manager's name. If he did give you the name, then you have a F2F conversation with the manager. In my experience, people who go out of their way to have a negative impact seem to change their tune when respectfully confronted. If that gets you nowhere, then I would write the owner of the franchise a letter or email and copy BMW NA.

3. For what it's worth, I didn't buy from the BMW right around the corner from me b/c when I went in there to inquire about purchasing a M5, not one sales person came over to speak to me after the receptionist called 3 times for a SA and I was there for 20 minutes. I take my car over there for service (my service guy is great), but I bought it from another dealer 20 minutes away. My service guy told me to drive over to the sales department (service center and sales are across the street from one another) and give them the finger...
Appreciate 0