02-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Why is it hard to believe? GTR is all 1/4 mile. Rolling start they are not as fast as you may think and very high speeds, AWD will almost always lose to RWD in similar hp/weight/cd. M6 is closer to GTR weight and they both have DCT. 0-60 is not everything in life but GTR does it with demonic LC and AWD. Rolling start negates that advantage.

I am surprised however 0-200kph. I though GTR and M6 would be about equal but seems M6 is faster even by 200 by then no LC so advantage M6. M5 would be little behind the same GTR then since M5 is slower than M6. I do think however with LC, GTR would be faster but since most races are on highway LC not going to help GTR
I've seen 2013 GTRs trap mid 120s in the quarter mile which is a good indication of how it would do on a rolling race. I expected a closer race, but the M6 put the beating on it. Just shows how monstrous the S63Tü is
Appreciate 0