United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5

Garage List
2023 BMW X3M40i  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goranot View Post
Had boost leak test but no issues found..

Speaking to another member who has similar setup .. straight pipes no resonators or backboxes and catless downpipes but only difference he has a Custum made X PIPE

Could that possible be a cause as I have straight pipes throughout

Any advise ideas appreciated
Hello, I have fully straight piped too and I have resonator delete and muffler delete so I have no valves but everything was plugged back as it should be... I also have a JB4 stage 2 tune and a few days ago after being at a car show and on the way home, I wanted to get on it a bit and it was like there was no boost... my gauges were reading in WOT 8psi and mostly 18psi and again that was at WOT... I normally hit the mid 20s easy especially running race gas or even a good octane booster... any piece of advice would be greatly appreciated because I know you are looking and may have already found the issue. I did look at all my connections and even around the turbos and inlet lines and see nothing obvious there... please help!
2013 BMW F10 M5, Moonstone Metallic, 700whp, stage 2 tune, fully straight piped - catless downpipes - resonator delete and fabspeed muffler delete, cold air intake and many more cosmetic mods. | '92 525i (long gone) | '02 Dinan M5 (sadly gone) | '06 Dinan M3 (also sadly gone)
Appreciate 0