View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #32
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

14 is LCI and new for this year includes options to get competition pkg + led headlights + ceramic brakes, etc. That's why the 13 is such a big discounter by the dealers. I had communicated to a couple of M5 buyers (in the GTA) in this forum recently and they were in your exact situation, huge discount on 13 or get a 14 LCI with maybe 4-5% off at most.

In my case, I bought mine (13 right at the beginning of model year, ie. July 2012; delivered in August 2012) outright with trade in of my 11 550xdrive which TCBMW gave me an insane trade in value, which I cannot say No to.

As for the car discount at that time, being the car is very hot with a modest waiting list, most dealers will give 0% discount, take it or leave it attitude, including BMW Mississauga, Maranello, Endras, Budds and Autohaus. Serpa and Gerogian willing to give like 1-2%, while BMW Toronto will give 4% (being repeat customer) but I ended up with TCBMW which gave 3.35%. BMW London is willing to match anyone but I figure that's way too far to bring the car back.

Anyway, here is your tactic if dealing with '13, I am sure you can get about $15K off (on a base car + executive pkg), you can also push for factory winter set of wheels & tires, retail for $4800 but cost to the dealer is about $3000 and if you have to pay, Maranello & BMW Mississauga will sell to you for $3600 (Maxbimmer price), this is a must if you want to drive the M5 in our winter months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Amazing info! Thanks!

I've bought two BMW's from BMW of Sauga so I may check with them again.

It seems like my best bet would be to negotiate towards end of next month on any existing 2013 models they may have. But isn't 2014 LCI? So I may miss out on a few things?

If u don't mind me asking, what were the lease particulars in your case. How much did u put down and how much are u paying per month?

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0