View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #56
Bimmer6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 458SPY, GT3RS on the way

I think too many of you are splitting hairs, and who really cares what MT says? This is a kid in school saying you're shoes are ugly, and. Now everyone's in a wad. I can say the ultimate driving machine still exist for the following:

1) Drives like a bat out of hell fun factor.
2) I can drive the family to a movie.
3) Can pack five bags of mulch on the trunk. (did that yesterday)
4) Will take many super cars to the mat, and will hold it's own on the track.
5) Luxury all around in the cabin.
6) 0 to 100 will scare the crap out of you.

I will stop there, and the car that won I have it parked next to the M5. Yes it's a drivers car big time, but it can't do all the things above. Yes I prefer the drive of the Porsche, but for a full fledge daily driver the M5 wins. Taking the car on the back roads and twists or track the Porsche is your weapon. Yes Mike I said the M5 is still the Ultimate Driving Machine here I come M school Wednesday. (hope they let me in because I'm driving the Porsche to South Carolina needs some miles on the motor). Guys enjoy your M5's who cares if the car has 200 more pounds more than you like? It's called a half of tank of gas, and one less passenger. Also quit ordering all that crap you don't need soft close doors, big heavy wheels, extra speakers, some want a freaking spare tire come on man(:
Appreciate 0